The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team Program Facilitation System includes:
- Facilitator’s Guide with 7 modules
- PowerPoint® with over 40 minutes of video
- Participant handouts with activities
- Take-away cards for each of The Five Behaviors
- Podcasts, online resources,and a research report
The single most untapped competitive advantage is teamwork.
To gain this advantage, teams must:
Trust One Another
When team members are genuinely transparent and honest with one another, they are able to build vulnerability-based trust.
Engage in Conflict Around Ideas
When there is trust, team members are able to engage in unfiltered, constructive debate of ideas.
Commit to Decisions
When team members are able to offer opinions and debate ideas, they will be more likely to commit to decisions.
Hold One Another Accountable
When everyone is committed to a clear plan of action, they will be more willing to hold one another accountable.
Focus on Achieving Collective Results
The ultimate goal of building greater trust, conflict, commitment, and accountability is one thing: the achievement of results.
The Solution: THE FIVE BEHAVIORS OF A COHESIVE TEAM
What is it?
It is an assessment-based learning experience that helps individuals and organizations reveal what it takes to build a truly cohesive and effective team in the most approachable, competent, and effective way possible.
Powered by Everything DiSC®, the profiles help participants understand their own DiSC® styles. Bringing together everyone’s personalities and preferences to form a cohesive, productive team takes work, but the payoff can be huge—for individuals, the team, and the organization.
What do I need to use this the best way possible?
- Online Facilitator Accreditation
- 5 Behavior Facilitation System (sold separately here or as part of the accreditation)
- EPIC subaccount for administering the 5 Behavior Profiles to your employees
Send an email to email@example.com
Or call and ask for Jill McGillen: 650-255-9697
Price includes tax and shipping.