The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team Facilitator Accreditation will help participants gain confidence, credential and expertise in using The Five Behaviors model and accompanying course material. Participants will learn to navigate unexpected and challenging conversations and develop instincts for when to stick to the agenda and when to improvise, when to let a debate play out and when to cut it short..
Based on the best-seller 5 Dysfunctions of a Team-Over 2.5 Million copies sold!
The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team Facilitator Accreditation will help you hone your instincts for when to stick to the agenda and when to improvise, when to let a debate play out and when to cut it short.
Online Program Includes:
- 5-week course plus pre-work
- Weekly 90-minute instructor-led sessions
- 3-4 hours of self-directed online study per week
- Final Exam
- Accreditation Certificate and Logo
- The Five Dysfunctions of a Team eBook
Is online certification right for you?
Can you commit to five weeks of self-directed and instructor-led work?
Are you a self-motivated learner who will be responsible for completing all assignments and required reading?
Can you attend ALL five live collaborative (instructor-led) sessions?
Additional Facilitation System
The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team Facilitation System includes:
- Facilitator’s Guide with 7 modules
- PowerPoint® with over 40 minutes of video
- Participant handouts with activities
- Take-away cards for each of The Five Behaviors
- Podcasts, online resources,and a research report
PRAISE FOR THIS PROGRAM:
“The online activities, live instruction sessions, and engagement with other class members is invaluable preparation and support to becoming an effective facilitator of The Five Behaviors process.”