The Work of Leaders Made Simple: Vision, Alignment, and Execution.
Everything DiSC® Work of Leaders™ is classroom training that uses online pre-work, engaging facilitation with contemporary video, and follow-up plans to create a personalized learning experience. Based on best practices, Work of Leaders connects to real-world demands, generating powerful conversations that provide a clear path for action.
Using the framework of Vision, Alignment, and Execution, Work of Leaders encourages leaders to understand their own leadership behaviors and how they impact their effectiveness. Rich, compelling narrative adds depth to the data and strong visuals support the learning process by illustrating key messages.
- Modular design: create an end-to-end leadership development program or concentrate on specific areas
- All-new leadership-focused video
- Thought-provoking partner/group discussions
- Experiential learning activities
- Five 60-90 minute modules
- Action Plan
ABOUT WORK OF LEADERS PROFILE: Research-Based
- Result of four-year development effort
- Analyzed and distilled the work of prominent leadership researchers
- Input from more than 300 subject matter experts at over 150 organizations
- Identified leadership best practices
About the Profile
- 23-page highly personalized report
- 18 behavioral continua
- Strong visuals illustrate key messages
- Context-specific feedback
- Tips and strategies for improving leadership effectiveness
The Profile is Easily Customizable
Online tailoring options make it easy to remove or rearrange pages, customize the profile title, or print selected sections. The profile may be used on its own or with the companion facilitation; sold separately.
Everything DiSC Comparison Reports are follow-up reports that can be created for any two participants to illustrate their similarities and differences. The research-validated 11-page Everything DiSC Comparison Report helps to build better relationships and makes training stick. And participants get unlimited access – at no additional charge.