The Everything DiSC Sales Facilitation Kit includes everything you need to conduct a variety of customized training sessions using the Everything DiSC Sales Profile®. The Kit includes a USB (flash drive) with professionally designed PowerPoint® presentations, printable participant handouts, videos, research documentation, 24 Sales Interview Activity Card sets (for 24 participants) and 25 Sales Interaction Guides.
Everything DiSC® Sales Facilitation Kit teaches trainers to help salespeople connect better with their customers. It’s the most in-depth easily customizable DiSC®-based sales training solution available. Everything DiSC Sales increases sales effectiveness using the power of DiSC. Salespeople learn to communicate better and improve their sales relationships by:
- Understanding their DiSC sales style
- Identifying and understanding their customer’s DiSC buying styles
- Adapting their DiSC sales style to meet their customer’s needs
The Everything DiSC Sales Facilitation Kit materials include easily customizable:
- Leader’s script
- PowerPoint® with embedded video
- Participant handouts
Everything DiSC Sales Facilitation Kit is designed to be used with the Everything DiSC Sales Profile.
Six 50-minute modules are fully scripted and include engaging experiential and processing activities. Facilitator notes give you tips to maximize learning. PowerPoint design and support materials give you a professional edge.
Switch out video clips. Modify the PowerPoint®, Leader’s Guide, and handouts. Add or delete sections to fit any timeframe.
- Leader’s Guides in MS Word
- PowerPoint with embedded video
- Stand-alone, menu-driven video
- Participant handouts in MS Word
- Templates and images
- Sample Everything DiSC Sales Profile
- Sample Everything DiSC Customer Interaction Map
- Research documentation
- Sales Interview Activity Card sets (for 24 participants)
- Everything DiSC Customer Interaction Guides (for 25 participants)
Six 50-Minute Modules:
- Module 1: Introduction to the DiSC Sales Map. Participants learn about their DiSC sales style and how personal priorities influence their selling behaviors.
- Module 2: Participants use what they’ve learned about sales priorities in an interviewing activity.
- Module 3: Participants learn customer mapping, a new way of people-reading. They practice their customer-mapping skills in a competitive video-based activity.
- Module 4: Participants learn about different customer priorities, then use their new skills to identify the buying styles of current customers.
- Module 5: Participants use their DiSC Sales Maps to understand how to navigate from their own styles to those of different types of customers.
- Module 6: Participants role play adapting to their most challenging customer and complete an interaction plan for working with that customer.
Research-validated online assessment and sales-specific 23-page report helps salespeople understand:
- Their customers
- Their relationships
Remove or rearrange pages, customize the report title, or print selected sections. The profile is sold separately and may be used on its own or with the companion facilitation.
More than 60 minutes of contemporary video with real-world, sales-specific customer interactions. Create in-depth customized programs using the library of individual video segments, including:
- Introduction to the DiSC Sales Styles
- Customer Mapping
- DiSC Customer Priorities
- Adapting to the Sales Styles Matrix
- Customer Priority Interviews
Not sure which DiSC product is right for your needs? Contact the experts at Next Turn! We can help you choose the product(s) that best fit your needs.