233 Sansome Street #508
San Francisco, CA 94104
*General rate includes one-year NCHRA Membership
**REGISTRATION DEADLINE IS FRIDAY, MARCH 13**
Note: If taking advantage of the “50% off for an additional colleague” discounted rate, the second person’s registration does not include the DISC Facilitation System.
Deliver your own DISC training knowing you have a complete understanding of this valuable and effective communication and behavior style tool. The Next Turn DISC Certification Program provides you with the expertise and in-depth understanding of DISC, the Facilitation System, and its applications. It ensures that you are grounded in the newest research and provides a way for you to demonstrate your commitment to excellence and workplace productivity through use of these profiles and facilitations.
What is DISC?
DISC assessment is a behavior assessment tool based on the DISC theory of psychologist William Marston. The theory centers around four different behavior style traits.
How Can I Apply DISC at Work?
Companies use it as a way to build teamwork, advance communication, reduce conflict, train managers and evaluate potential employees. DISC is also an invaluable leadership tool. By understanding the different leadership methods and styles that coincide with each behavior style, leaders can be more effective.
What’s on the Agenda?
During this comprehensive, 2-day program, you will:
- Learn the DISC model, history and theory
- Participate in an Everything DISC facilitated session
- Discover the Contents of the Facilitation Kit
- Review the Applications of the DISC report(s)
- Build Customized Solutions in your Workplace
- Practice through Teach-Back Activities
- Review EPIC (Electronic Profile Information Center)
- Complete a Written Exam
- Network with other Human Resource professionals
What’s Included in the Price?
- One complete Everything DISC Workplace Facilitation System which includes: PowerPoints, Handouts, Videos and Leader’s Guides for Programs
- One complimentary Everything DISC Workplace Report to be completed prior to the certification program
- 10 wallet cards
- One Electronic Profile Sub-Account so that administration of online assessments and storage is in your control
- Two comprehensive days of training on best practice facilitation techniques, updated DISC model and related learning supplements
- Certificate of Completion after successful completion of an online written exam 1 week after the program
- Bonus complimentary 1/2 day DISC program on Tuesday, August 18th to see a DISC program in action.
About the Presenter
Jill McGillen. Best known for her weekly work advice column, “Ask Jill,” and for her skills as a presenter, trainer and consultant to countless businesses and organizations, Jill McGillen is a perfect match for her role as leader of Next Turn. Jill uses the DISC model in her business and has two certifications in this tool. She has done numerous DISC Train-the-Trainer programs for clients and wants to share her passion for this popular and successful tool with more Bay Area workplaces. Next Turn works with numerous national and international private and public sector clients including Stanford University, Theravance, Zeiss, Synopsys Inc., SAP, Golden Gate Bridge District and many others. Jill offers invaluable strategies to managers and teams to improve productivity and enhance engagement. Her NCHRA programs receive rave reviews.
Leave a Reply